Okay, these are amazing. Prepare to make this at least twice the week you make it. They disappear FAST. I have never considered myself a cookie-bar person, but these have changed my mind. They’re perfect to eat with your coffee or tea, or bribe your kids with.
Dark Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Coconut Cookie Bar
All my favorite things in cookie form! Dark chocolate chips, coconut and oatmeal in a cookie bar!
- 2 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbls vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz bag dark chocolate chips about 1 1/2 cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment or non-stick spray/grease.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients but the chocolate chips.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Turn into your prepared pan and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The edges should be just brown. Do not over-bake.
- Allow bars to cool 30 minutes before cutting.