Craving Chocolate? I got you covered.
Sometimes you just need chocolate. And your Keto just has to come second. And sometimes, you can have BOTH. These double chocolate cookie bars are keto-friendly!
Bethany’s Keto Double Chocolate Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour anthony’s
- 1/4 cup coconut flour anthony’s
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthum gum bob’s red mill
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup white monkfruit/erythritol sweetener Lakanto
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 medium eggs room temperature
- 3 tbls unsalted butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, sugar free Bake Believe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2 liter pan. If your eggs are cold, place them in hot tap water.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Microwave the butter and coconut oil. Add the vanilla, sugar, and eggs and blend well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter in to the greased pan and use a spatula to smooth it into the corners and level.
- Bake for 20 minutes until slightly pulling away from the edges. It should spring back when touched and not dent.
- Allow to cool in the pan. When fully cooled, dump upside down onto a cutting board and cut into 15 pieces. Store in an air-tight container after fully cooled.