Bring on Fall because these Apple Pie Cookie Bars are ready!
I LOVE pie. Traditional apple pie is not very keto-friendly, unfortunately. I decided to make a cookie bar to fill the apple-pie void.
Bethany’s Keto Apple Pie Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour anthony’s
- 1/4 cup coconut flour anthony’s
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthum gum bob’s red mill
- 1/2 tbls cinnamon
- 2 tbls butter, unsalted melted
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white monkfruit/erythritol sweetener lakanto
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup finely diced or shredded pie apples
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2 liter pan. If your eggs are cold, place them in a bowl of hot tap water.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, melt the butter and coconut oil in the microwave.
- To the butter and oil add the vanilla, sugar, and eggs. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix well.
- Fold in the apples. Pour the batter into the pan and use a spatula to spread it out and into the corners.
- Bake until golden brown and slightly pulling away from the edges.
- Allow to cool in the pan, then dump it out upside down on a cutting board and cut it into 15 pieces. Store in an air-tight container once fully cool.