Craving an Almond Joy? You’ve come to the right place!
I LOVE me some Almond Joy cookies, but was feeling sorry for myself that none of the Keto recipes I’ve tried really hit the spot. I decided I better step up and make one!
These are a success! Coconut, almond, and chocolate combine to be delicious and keto-friendly.
Bethany’s Keto Almond Joy Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour Anthony’s
- 1/4 cup coconut flour Anthony’s
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthum gum bob’s red mill
- 2 tblsp butter unsalted, melted
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup white monkfruit/erythritol sweetener lakanto
- 2 medium eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, sugar free Bake Believe
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat over to 350, grease a 2 liter pan. If eggs are cold, set them in hot tap water.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Melt butter and coconut oil in the microwave. Add other wet ingredients and blend well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry. Mix well. Fold in chocolate chips, coconut, and almonds.
- Pour batter into greased pan. Use a spatula to smooth it into the corners.
- Bake 20 minutes until lightly browned. Allow to cool in pan, then dump upside down onto a cutting board and cut into 15 pieces. Store in an air-tight container.